Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (39)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


What if all the crushes you ever had found out how you felt about them…all at once?

Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. They aren’t love letters that anyone else wrote for her; these are ones she’s written. One for every boy she’s ever loved—five in all. When she writes, she pours out her heart and soul and says all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly, Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control.



I read Jenny Han's Summer series for the first time this year and fell in love with her writing. Naturally, I'm now a total fangirl and cannot wait for this one! I love everything about it - the cover, synopsis - everything! Just imagining this happening IRL has me totally on the verge of hyperventilating, so I can't wait to see/read how this all goes down. Bring on the angst!

To All the Boys I've Loved will be released April 22, 2014. You can pre-order today!


What are YOU waiting on? Let me know!

9 comments:

  1. Man, I need to thank you! I saw this book a couple of weeks ago, was intrigued, forgot about it, and now - I know I need to add this to my TBR list ASAP.

    Jess @ bookrookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the nostalgic feel to her Summer series and I think from the synopsis this one might have the same vibe - yey! :-) I certainly LOVE the cover, which never hurts. ;-) Great pick honey, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely looks like my kind of book, and such a gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jenny Han's Summer series and I just heard about this one. Loving the sypnosis and the title :D I want to fall in love with her writing all over again once this book is out. Great pick!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really looking forward to this one too. I love Jenny Han's writing.

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many books in the new year that I have to get, my bookshelf is already overflowing but i don't care :-D. Great pick this week.

    My Waiting on Wednesday: N'16

    Georgie
    What She Reads
    tweet @whatgeorgiedid

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds cute, not sure if it's my type of book but I'm adding it to my tbr pile anyways :)
    Come see my WoW post :)

    - Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like it could be really good, I am adding it to my TBR list! Great choice!
    Nahomi @ Books & Swoons

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!