Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: October pt. 2 (i.e. the bigger half)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

As you can probably tell from last week's STS post, this has been a great month in books! Well, at least buying-wise -- I haven't actually read all that much, sad to say. I've been suffering from serious MUST-BUY-ALL-THE-BOOKS Syndrome ever since I started a horrible crappy part-time job, because you know, retail therapy, so I've got even more to share!

Books shown:
Firecracker by David Iserson (not pictured but I loved the ARC so much I had to buy a finished copy)
Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
Teeth by Hannah Moscowitz
The Dark Between by Sonia Gensler
Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein
September Girls by Bennett Madison
Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Ruzo
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle (signed, eeep)
Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (signed copy from the wonderful Oblong Books, eeep)
Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield (arc)


Let me know what books you've received/bought lately, or if you've read any of the above. And def leave a link to your posts! I'll be happy to drop by.

6 comments:

  1. I do buy more than I can read a lot of the times. I see so many good books in your pile. How are you going to keep track. Come check out my stack as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, The Infinite Moment of Us looks so good! I also got Premeditated! And Reunited is a great read. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so many great books, I'm not sure where to start. Will have to add quite a few to my own TBR list and a lot are already on there! Hope you enjoy them all. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So. Many. Awesome. Books! I almost don't know where to start, but I think the ones I'd most want to read would be Shut Out or September Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Loved Maggie's Raven Boys so I'm really excited to read Dream Thieves. Hope you get to read all your books. Happy reading!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!