1. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
This is actually the only book on this list that I've already read, but I can confidently say it has total merit as #1 because Gayle Forman is a genius and can really do no wrong. Loooved this book.
2. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
I completely LOVED Open Road Summer, and it made me decide I'd read pretty much anything else Emery Lord writes. Cannot wait for this one!
3. All the Rage by Courtney Summers
FINALLY A SUMMERS BOOK! I've been reading Courtney's books since her debut first came out (you can still read the awful reviews I wrote for her books way back when on here CRINGING RN). I've been waiting for this book for YEARS (srsly) and this is probably the main reason I'm looking forward to 2015.
4. The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
Three words: Something Like Normal. That book automatically solidified Trish Doller on my favorites list, so obv, her next book is something I've been looking forward to as soon as I finished her last.
5. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Haven't read Something Real yet, but I've heard super great things by people I trust so gimme gimme gimme!
6. Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
Even if this book didn't sound good, I'd buy it for its cover alone.
7. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Cruel Beauty is AMAZING, so this companion-type book is already pre-ordered.
8. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
New series alert! I'm already dying for it because Sarah J Maas is queen at everything.
9. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E Pearson
I neeeeed this sequel. I wasn't particularly a fan of where the first book left off since, you know, I'm not fond of my MCs taking a romantic interest in the assassin sent to kill them, but whatevs. Let's hope that doesn't happen. CHOOSE YO PRINCE GIRL.
10. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
LARA JEAN AND PETER SITTING IN A TREEEE... This needs to happen THEY ARE CUUUTE.
11. Stand-Off by Andrew Smith
Winger wasn't a book I thought NEEDED a sequel, but I'm not complaining! It's one of my favorites ever and such a good male POV if you're like me and obsessed with them. Basically, if you haven't read Winger yet, do it stat.
12. Throne of Glass book 4 by Sarah J Maas
I really don't think this needs any explanation whatsoever so there.
13. The Raven Cycle book 4 by Maggie Stiefvater
I LOVE GANSEY AND IF HE DIES I WILL DIE THAT IS ALL REALLY.
14. Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas
Joe Travis. I LOVE ME SOME TRAVIS BROTHERS!
So that's my list. What books have YOU excited to ring in the new year asap?! Let me know!