Friday, June 3, 2016

Summer 2016 TBR

Long time, no blog, I KNOW. I'm probably the worst of the worst, but at least I'm sorta kinda active on Twitter...? Maybe.

Anyway, I'm here now and with a plan and goal to read and blog as much as I can this summer since I'm free from school and any sucky part-time jobs that normally ruin everything, including my productivity. (The irony isn't lost on me.)

The following list is my summer TBR (feel free to let me know of anything we have in common, or your thoughts on books you may have read)!


New releases by authors I L-O-V-E:
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
When We Collided by Emery Lord

The Unfinished Series:
Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

Backlist titles by authors I L-O-V-E:
All-American Girl & Ready Or Not by Meg Cabot
The Moon and More & Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Sisters in Sanity by Gayle Forman

*sidenote: I'm pretty sure it's considered a crime that I've yet to read the above titles when the above women are 98% of the reason why I read today. I AM SORRY AND I WILL RECTIFY.

Oldies (but hopefully goodies?):
The Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy by Rae Carson
Golden by Jessi Kirby
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

Possible (or probable) Re-reads:
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen (because annual traditions)
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

^^The new Beauty and the Beast trailer is giving me tonnnnns of FEELS!!!



I also plan to read a few ARCs I've acquired on kindle, but this summer is mostly about R&R and playing catch-up. WILL UPDATE SOON! (I SWEAR, I EVEN HAVE A DRAFT READY!)


***



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one of them. They make me happy. SO GIVE MEH YOUR THOUGHTS!